Carefully tailored and well-structured, yet soft to the touch, The Coat is a universal garment that was designed to make you feel comforted and elevated. The peachy-pink colour complements all complexions, because all people deserve to look and feel good. The Coat is made with organic cotton and is hand-dyed with recycled avocado pits and skins (sourced from local restaurants), as well as madder root, an ancient dye.
We suggest making this garment the first step of your self-care routine; once you put it on, continue to give yourself the nourishment you oh-so deserve.
On the inside, find garment and self-care instructions.
The Coat comes in a complementary black pouch with a gold zipper–perfect for traveling or keeping your delicates.
Thought of with a loving mind in Toronto. Created with organic cotton in a sustainable and eco-friendly facility in India. Hand-dyed with recycled avocado pits and peels as well as madder root in Brooklyn, NY.
Please note, because of the natural dyeing process, the colour may slightly alter with washing over time.
- Length: 40”
- Chest: 70”
- Sleeves: 30” (measured from center of back to sleeve edge)
- Belt: 75”
- Free Shipping to US and Canada only
- Shipping to UK $10 USD flat rate
- Ordered items will ship within 24-72 hours, unless otherwise noted at checkout
- After leaving our facility, products will be delivered in 4-7 business days for orders in Canada and the US, and 7-10 business days for orders in the UK
- US and UK orders may be subject to taxes and duties upon delivery. Visit our FAQ page for more information
We will gladly return any unopened products within 14 days of receipt (excluding the Limited Edition Care Cup and ‘New Moon’ Wellness Tea Blend). If an item is damaged, you must notify us at email@example.com within 14 days, along with a photo and description of the damage.