"let it go"
“these are the words i repeated to myself over and over again during a time of deep grief and loss. meditating on them was all that kept me going. they had gotten me through so much. all my darkest times. i knew i had to write them down. cause i’d need them more often than not.” — Rupi Kaur
Learn more about Rupi Kaur
The materials were carefully selected by Aspeth’s current artist collaborator, Rupi Kaur. This piece is made on raw, unbleached canvas, covered with clear Gesso primer. Jet black ink brings the poem and drawing to life, carefully silk-screened onto the material. Black archival paper adds the finished touch to the back of the canvas.
Every detail is accounted for with bespoke packaging that includes a custom-made box in black fiberboard, wrapped in matte black paper, and accompanied by a sweet ‘thank-you’ card from Rupi on linen paper, set in a black envelope.
- Canvas Dimensions: 12x12x1.5
- Mounting Specifications: A black sawtooth hanger ensures easy installation
Shipping to Canada & USA, free on orders above $50
- Shipping to UK, $10 USD flat rate
- Ordered items will ship within 24-72 hours (Monday-Thursday), or the next business day (Friday-Sunday)
- After leaving our facility, products will be delivered in 4-7 business days for orders in Canada and the US, and 7-10 business days for orders in the UK
- US and UK orders may be subject to taxes and additional fees upon delivery.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns Policy