Project Manager Position
We are seeking an experienced integrated in-house project manager to work within our creative, marketing and communications department. In this role, you will be required to manage numerous projects by coordinating both team members and external partners. We produce high-volumes of work, maintain strict budgets, and meet extremely tight timelines in-house. We work on an array of projects across lifestyle, art, and mindfulness industries. The types of projects we create include: videos/photography collections, live shows, lifestyle products, and events. Ideally, the candidate would have experience in at least two of these project types. Some travel may be required.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter and know how to wrangle a team to focus on the next important thing.
- You have outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
- You are a strategic thinker with exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- You solve problems before they arise.
- You are resilient and can work well in an extremely stressful environment.
- You are comfortable in a fast paced environment and can balance competing priorities.
- You remain calm under pressure.
- You understand the importance of confidentiality and use discretion to maintain the privacy of the company.
- You have a growth mindset – you are hungry to learn and are self-aware with a constant desire to improve.
- You are enthusiastic about the culture we’re building here – you not only align, but you want to be constantly evolving the culture. You have an interest in personal growth and wellbeing.
- You are culturally aware and sensitive to the political climate and issues within your community as well as other communities.
- You are a digital-adaptor.
- You create a safe and empowering space for people to do their work.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span more than one business.
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Create schedule and track deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure that they align to our strategic vision.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of projects.
- Procure adequate resources.
- Present reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- 2-5 years work experience as a Project Manager, or experience in a relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Past career experience in event, video production, and or lifestyle industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with project management tools and software
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- Up-to-date with the latest technology and world issues
- A robust approach to work and pay great attention to detail
- A valid passport and ability to travel globally
- A valid G driver's license
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This is a full-time permanent position located in Toronto, Canada. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.