Careers Digital Strategist
Digital Strategist Position
Aspeth is looking for a creative, outside-the-box thinker that understands people and how they interact with digital media. This individual closely follows trends online and knows when something is going to be a hit before anyone else. In addition, they must be an expert in studying digital analytics, using web technologies, building brand awareness, and enhancing customer experience.
- Manage all digital marketing channels, including all company social media accounts
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Monitor, maintain, and optimize campaigns, ads, budget caps, and specific channel KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget, and measure ROI
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Generate forecasts, as well as compile weekly/monthly reporting for all major metrics and share insights/trends with the team
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Keep up-to-date with digital technologies, as well as our audiences preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Manage and efficiently scale our awareness and customer acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social partners.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement creative, ad copy, audiences, beta tests, and landing page tests
- Identify, test, and evaluate new audiences in both the US and our international markets
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- 5 years of marketing experience with digital channels and full funnel strategy design experience
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM Software
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage time effectively and work under tight deadlines, maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with aptitude to prioritize multiple projects
- Independent and self-directed
- Strong critical-thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices
- Eligible to work in Canada for minimum of 18 months
This position is a full-time one-year contract position located in Toronto, Canada.
The closing date for this application is February 8th 2019.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please no inquiries.