"women of colour"
“this poem took me 6 months to write. i edited and edited and edited. it went through many revisions before i landed on this one. i knew instantly this is the version i was waiting for. as women of colour we don’t have enough space to have our stories heard. our experiences are at the intersection of so much in this world that i’m not sure one medium could hold it all. this piece is dedicated to all my sisters of colour who’ve felt pain and turned it into love.” — Rupi Kaur
Learn more about Rupi Kaur
The materials were carefully selected by Aspeth’s current artist collaborator, Rupi Kaur. This piece is made on medium weight, raw, unbleached canvas. Black acrylic ink brings the poem and drawing to life, carefully silk-screened onto the material.
Every detail is accounted for with bespoke packaging that includes a custom-made box which is accompanied by a sweet ‘thank-you’ card from Rupi on linen paper, set in a black envelope.
- Canvas Dimensions: 12x12x1.5 inches
- Mounting Specifications: A hanging wire & D-rings ensure easy installation
Shipping to Canada & USA, free on orders above $50
- Shipping to UK, $10 USD flat rate
- Ordered items will ship within 24-72 hours (Monday-Thursday), or the next business day (Friday-Sunday)
- After leaving our facility, products will be delivered in 4-7 business days for orders in Canada and the US, and 7-10 business days for orders in the UK
- US and UK orders may be subject to taxes and additional fees upon delivery.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns Policy