"my mother’s soul" Limited Edition
For her limited edition Aspeth collaboration, artist and poet Rupi Kaur hand-picked the materials that went into each canvas. Each editioned piece features a hand-drawn illustration in combination with words that are silk-screened onto the raw, unbleached canvas. Primed with clear Gesso to ensure longevity. The backing of the print features thick, black archival paper. This limited edition artwork is a one-of-a-kind gift that brings warmth and enlightenment into any space.
Only 25 limited editioned prints are available. Each limited edition print is numbered and signed by Rupi Kaur, and is accompanied by an authenticity certificate.
Every detail is accounted for with bespoke packaging that includes a custom-made box in black fiberboard, wrapped in matte black paper, and accompanied by a sweet ‘thank-you’ card from Rupi on linen paper that rests in a black envelope.
“My mother has done so much for me - I often think about how I can spend lifetimes trying to return the support she’s given me. And it still wouldn't be enough. There's so much of her life that I want to know of. How she look at the world. Her aspirations and dreams. I hope to give her some of the unconditional love that poured into all those around her.”
Learn more about Rupi Kaur
- Canvas Dimensions: 12x12x1.5
- Mounting Specifications: A black sawtooth hanger ensures easy installation
- Free Shipping to US and Canada only
- Shipping to UK $10 USD flat rate
- Ordered items will ship within 48-72 hours, unless otherwise noted at checkout
- After leaving our facility, products will be delivered in 3-5 business days
- UK orders subject to taxes and duties upon delivery. Visit our FAQ page for more information
We will gladly return any unopened products within 7 days of receipt. If an item is damaged, you must email [email protected] within seven days, along with a photo and description of the damage. Please allow 2-3 business days to receive a response.