The materials were carefully selected by Aspeth’s current artist collaborator, Rupi Kaur. This piece is made on raw, unbleached canvas, covered with clear Gesso primer. Jet black ink brings the poem and drawing to life, carefully silk-screened onto the material. Black archival paper adds the finished touch to the back of the canvas.
Every detail is accounted for with bespoke packaging that includes a custom-made box in black fiberboard, wrapped in matte black paper, and accompanied by a sweet ‘thank-you’ card from Rupi on linen paper, set in a black envelope.
“the idea of soulmates has always intrigued me. my definition of a soulmate encompasses so many of the relationships we have. it could be a romantic partner. a best friend. a sister. a soulmate is someone you connect with at a magical level. it doesn't happen very often but i live for those moments when I meet a stranger and it feels like we've known each other for lifetimes. we talk for hours and hours spilling every detail of our lives. as if all this time our spirits have been friends. but we just didn't know it yet.” -Rupi Kaur
Learn more about Rupi Kaur
- Canvas Dimensions: 12x12x1.5
- Mounting Specifications: A black sawtooth hanger ensures easy installation
- Free Shipping to US and Canada only
- Shipping to UK $10 USD flat rate
- Ordered items will ship within 48-72 hours, unless otherwise noted at checkout
- After leaving our facility, products will be delivered in 3-5 business days
- UK orders subject to taxes and duties upon delivery. Visit our FAQ page for more information
We will gladly return any unopened products within 7 days of receipt. If an item is damaged, you must email [email protected] within seven days, along with a photo and description of the damage. Please allow 2-3 business days to receive a response.