"i am water"
“yes. we are women. we make life. we give life. we are the makers and givers of life. and like water you need us. you can’t survive without us. but in the same way that water gives you life. don’t mistake us for something that will give unconditionally no matter how you treat us. always remember that water also has the ability to drown. where we are soft and luscious. we can also be rough. hard. and determined. our power is raw and encompassing.” — Rupi Kaur
Learn more about Rupi Kaur
The materials were carefully selected by Aspeth’s current artist collaborator, Rupi Kaur. This piece is made on medium weight, raw, unbleached canvas. Black acrylic ink brings the poem and drawing to life, carefully silk-screened onto the material.
Every detail is accounted for with bespoke packaging that includes a custom-made box which is accompanied by a sweet ‘thank-you’ card from Rupi on linen paper, set in a black envelope.
- Canvas Dimensions: 12x12x1.5 inches
- Mounting Specifications: A hanging wire & D-rings ensure easy installation
Shipping to Canada & USA, free on orders above $50
- Shipping to UK, $10 USD flat rate
- Ordered items will ship within 24-72 hours (Monday-Thursday), or the next business day (Friday-Sunday)
- After leaving our facility, products will be delivered in 4-7 business days for orders in Canada and the US, and 7-10 business days for orders in the UK
- US and UK orders may be subject to taxes and additional fees upon delivery.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns Policy