Care Cup (Limited Edition)
Creativity is a great self-care practice that empowers and stimulates the mind and body connection. For this limited edition of the Care Tea Cup, we partnered with Inspirations Studios to give marginalized women - who have been impacted by poverty, trauma, homelessness, and mental and physical health challenges - the opportunity to create and play. Inspirations Studios is based in Toronto, it provides the resources for marginalized women to earn a supplementary income, as well as a safe space to nurture their art and well-being.
We gave the artisans a colour palette to play with and an inspiration for the shape; from there their imagination roamed free, creating a unique cup from their hearts with their hands. The freedom to play with creation results in variations of Care Tea Cup shapes and sizes, as well as colour glaze experimentation. As such, each Care Cup is unique.
“Take a moment” reads on the bottom side of each cup, to remind its holder to find some stillness from time to time.
25% of the proceeds goes to Inspirations Studios, a ceramic-based program that gives marginalized women an opportunity to earn a supplementary income.
* 1 order contains 1 Limited Edition Care Cup
Please note, no two cups are alike – in colour, size, and weight – as they are created individually by varying women.
Due to the unique shapes of each Care Tea Cup we suggest hand-washing.
Dishwasher is okay, but please use cautiously. Avoid putting cup in microwave.
Holds 6-8 oz
- Free Shipping to US and Canada only
- Shipping to UK $10 USD flat rate
- Ordered items will ship within 24-72 hours, unless otherwise noted at checkout
- After leaving our facility, products will be delivered in 4-7 business days for orders in Canada and the US, and 7-10 business days for orders in the UK
- US and UK orders may be subject to taxes and duties upon delivery. Visit our FAQ page for more information
This product is FINAL SALE. If an item is damaged, please notify us immediately at email@example.com within 14 days, along with a photo and description of the damage.
Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.